Our mission is to provide residents, visitors and the business community with the highest quality of municipal services in an efficient, courteous manner. To enhance the quality of life through planning and visionary leadership, to preserve our natural resources, and to maintain a safe and secure environment for our residents.
Benefits of living in Brooklawn include:
- An innovative and well-respected school system with small class sizes
- A close proximity to major cities, with Center City Philadelphia located just 5 miles away
- A clean, safe and affordable place to live
- A historic, quaint and unique community
- An open and transparent government that seeks to maintain public trust
- A thriving local business scene, promoted through local business association
Brooklawn is the little town that……
Is located on the east side of Delaware River, overlooking the Philadelphia sky line. Called “God’s Little Acre” by some. Brooklawn is just a bit over a ½ mile square. Brooklawn is known for its busy baseball fields, beautiful Delaware River waterfront, small town community feel, a 9/11 Memorial, Community celebrations and picturesque sunsets.
Save the date...Saturday, May 13th
Click here to view the American with Disabilities Act (A.D.A.) transition plan for the pedestrian facilities within the public right-of-way (Construction of sidewalks and curb ramps
Borough Home Available for Rent:
3 Bedroom, 1 bath, dishwasher and stove included. Gas heat, A/C, newly painted, carpeted, fenced yard, basement, $1020. per month, 1 and a 1/2 months security deposit. NO pets allowed.
If interested and for more information call (856) 456-0750 ext. 105
Click on each link below to view information regarding the Borough wide property reassessments:
Initial Letter link:
Brooklawn Reassessment Brochure link: